- 30 minute recycled sweater bag - another cute style for me to try (the 30 min. does not include felting & drying time).
- Lined Tote Bag
- Ribbon Key Chain. The blog where I found this suggested you could keep going and make a really cute leash. And I went from leash to collar. It would be a cute Christmas present for my brother's dog, and she's little, so it won't kill me.
- "Basic" Purse Pattern. From the same place as the keychain.
- Faboo Purse Tute on Craftster
- Reconstructed T-shirt Skirt
- iPod wallet
- Felt Monsters
- Finger Oven Mitts - Darling! Found at/shown in use here
- Doesn't this salad look yummy?! (Except for the blue cheese). Found at The Felt Mouse
- Shibori Felting Tutorial
- Darling Headband Tute (pdf) from a new blog I just discovered on Whip up, a fantastic collaborative creativity blog in its own right. Yes, I subscribed. I had to. I can tell there are going to be some really excellent entries (like the first one, featuring adorable handmade bobbins and custom-dyed embroidery floss)
- Cute Ruffled Bag (knit)
- A ton of free patterns over at Free Spirit. Mostly quilts, but a few other items tossed in.
- Another cute tote
- Squee!! The Coolest Cat Bed!
Crafty Fun Friday
This picture goes with the first project in the list: a knitted strawberry. I made this for a swap I did some time back. (knitting) Knitted…
Look what I made! This is for the craft show -- not to sell, but to simply show off one of the cupcake flags in action. It's entry #1 in this…
Picture from Christmas, of niece K with her new shawl. I'm quite a fan of this pattern -- I've made two of them and even contemplated making one…